Benefits of Dental Implants
Dental Implants are an excellent replacement for lost or missing teeth, offering a long-lasting, hassle-free solution to the issue. At Surana Dental Care, we offer dental implant procedures of various types, giving patients excellent services using cutting edge technology, achieving the highest chance of a positive outcome. Dental Implants are the go-to procedures used by dentists across the world, due to the numerous benefits they offer, as compared to their alternatives.
The benefits of dental implants
- Dental implants fill in the gaps caused by missing teeth, giving back full functionality to your jaw and preventing it from a bone loss that can cause disfigurement in the long term.
- The procedure for placing a dental implant does not require the neighboring teeth to be damaged, as compared to the process of placing a dental bridge, during which the surrounding healthy teeth must be ground to fill the empty space.
- Dental implants are a secure and stable method of replacing teeth, which are not required to be removed every day.
- The color of the dental implant is the same as your teeth, giving it a natural finish and camouflaging with surrounding teeth to provide an unidentifiable outcome.
- Does not alter the speech of the individual, as the dental implant fits in place just like a normal tooth would.
- It is easier to access the gaps in between teeth, allowing for proper oral hygiene practices such as brushing and flossing to be followed without any hassle.
- Fills up the gap caused by missing teeth and restores your smile back to normal, which helps boost self-confidence and esteem.
- Dental implants and durable and long-lasting, which helps in achieving a long-term solution to the issue.
- A missing tooth gap can cause gum disease, which the dental implant fills and prevents from occurring.
- Dental implants are stain resistant and do not turn a yellow hue when exposed to certain foods and drinks.