Privacy & Cookies Policy
We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; in this policy we explain how we will treat your personal information.
Collecting personal information
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website.
- information that you provide to us through the website including your email address;
- information that you provide when completing your forms on our website including your name, gender, relationship status;
- information that you provide to us when using the services on our website, or that is generated in the course of the use of those services;
- information relating to any purchases you make of our services or any other transactions that you enter into through our website (including your name, address, telephone number and email address details);
- information contained in or relating to any communication that you send to us or send through our website;
- any other personal information that you choose to send to us; and
- provide details of other personal information collected.
Before you disclose to us the personal information of another person, you must obtain that person’s consent to both the disclosure and the processing of that personal information in accordance with this policy.
Using Personal Information
Personal information submitted to us through our website will be used for the purposes specified in this policy or on the relevant pages of the website. We may use your personal information to:
- administer our website and business;
- personalise our website for you;
- enable your use of the services available on our website;
- supply to you services requested through our website;
- send statements, invoices and payment reminders to you, and collect payments from you;
- send you non-marketing commercial communications;
- send you email notifications that you have specifically requested;
- send you marketing communications relating to our business which we think may be of interest to you, by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications;
- provide third parties with statistical information about our users (but those third parties will not be able to identify any individual user from that information);
- deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to our website;
- keep our website secure and prevent fraud;
- verify compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of our website; and
We will not, without your express consent, supply your personal information to any third party for the purpose of their or any other third party’s direct marketing.
Disclosing Personal Information
We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers or subcontractors in so far as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy. We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group of companies (this means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and all its subsidiaries) insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy. We may disclose your personal information:
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- in connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings;
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
- to or prospective purchaser of any business or asset that we are or are contemplating selling; and
- to any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
Except as provided in this policy, we will not provide your personal information to third parties.
Retaining Personal Information
This Section sets out our data retention policies and procedure, which are designed to help ensure that we comply with our legal obligations in relation to the retention and deletion of personal information. Personal information that we process for any purpose or purposes shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose or those purposes. Notwithstanding the other provisions of this Section, we will retain documents (including electronic documents) containing personal data:
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- if we believe that the documents may be relevant to any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings; and
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk).
Security of Personal Information
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. We will store all the personal information you provide on secure (password- and firewall-protected) servers. You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our website. You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are happy with any changes to this policy.
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you; provision of such information will be subject to:
- the supply of appropriate evidence of your identity. For this purpose, we will usually accept a photocopy of your passport certified by a solicitor or bank plus an original copy of a utility bill showing your current address.
We may withhold personal information that you request to the extent permitted by law.
You may instruct us at any time not to process your personal information for marketing purposes. In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal information for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt out of the use of your personal information for marketing purposes.
Third party websites
- Our website includes hyperlinks to, and details of, third party websites.
- We have no control over, and are not responsible for, the privacy policies and practices of third parties.
Please let us know if the personal information that we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers stored on your browser or the hard drive of your computer in order to enhance your experience and to provide functionality on the website.
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website such as your personal records and on-line payment services.
- Analytical/performance cookies. These allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
We may also use:
Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and any content displayed on it more relevant to your interests.
You may block cookies by activating the relevant settings on your browser. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
Except for essential cookies, all cookies will expire after no more than 30 days.
The following terms and conditions will be deemed to have been accepted by the User on usage of the website www. suranadentalcare.com. You are requested to read them carefully before you use the content and services of this site.
The term ‘User’ shall refer to the user who is browsing the site. The term ‘Surana Dental Care’ shall refer to Surana Dental Care Clinic and its affiliates, also referred to and known as Surana Dental. The term ‘Site’ refers to www. suranadentalcare.com owned and monitored by Surana Dental Care.
By using the Site, you agree to follow and be bound by the following terms and conditions regarding your use of the Site.
The content/ information appearing on this ‘site’ are provided for informational use only, and are in no way intended to constitute Medical advice or opinions from ‘Surana Dental Care’ or any of its doctors or experts. Transmission or use of any information from this website does not establish a clinic/doctor-client relationship, and ‘user’ should not act or rely upon any information appearing on this ‘site’ without seeking the advice of a fertility expert or your physician. The information provided about the fertility experts, doctors and medical professionals and the special programs/procedures conducted/ techniques used by them shall in no way be construed as advertisement/ marketing and is only provided for public awareness, health education, well-being and in public interest. The decision to consult a medical professional from the ‘Surana Dental Care’ should not be established on the materials/ information appearing on this ‘site’ and the person concerned should personally satisfy himself/herself before consulting the medical professionals and taking the services of the ‘Surana Dental Care’.
Links/URLs that may appear on this ‘site’ are intended solely for the ‘user’ convenience in identifying and accessing other sources of information, and are not to be interpreted as being endorsed by or associated with ‘Surana Dental Care’. This ‘site’ may lead to other websites, including those operated and maintained by third parties. ‘Surana Dental Care’ includes these outbound links solely as a convenience to the ‘user’ and the presence of such a link does not imply a responsibility for the linked site or an endorsement of the linked site, its operator, or its contents. Reproduction, distribution, and/or retransmission of contents within this ‘site’ website are forbidden unless the prior written consent has been granted by ‘Surana Dental Care’.
‘Surana Dental Care’ may restrict or terminate ‘User’s’ access at any time for any reason at its sole discretion. The provisions regarding disclaimer of warranty, accuracy of information and indemnification shall survive such termination. ‘Surana Dental Care’ may monitor access to the Site.
Ownership, Copyright and Trademark:
Except for third party content, all content present on this site is the exclusive property of ‘Surana Dental Care’. The application, text, images, graphics, video and audio used on this ‘Site’ belong to ‘Surana Dental Care’. No content from this Site may be copied, modified, reproduced, republished, uploaded, transmitted, posted or circulated in any form without prior written permission from ‘Surana Dental Care’. All rights not specifically granted herein are reserved. Unauthorized use of the content present on this ‘site’ may infringe the trademark, copyright, and other applicable laws, and could result in civil or criminal penalties. ‘Surana Dental Care’ is a registered trademark belonging to Mahatma Phule Charitable Trust. This trademark may not be used in any manner without prior written consent from Mahatma Phule Charitable Trust.
- The Site, and all data, information, statements content, materials, applications, software, products and services provided on the Site, are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. ‘Surana Dental Care’ expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
- ‘Surana Dental Care’ makes no warranty that: (i) the Site will meet ‘user’ requirements; (ii) the ‘Site’ will be available on an uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free basis; (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the ‘Site’ or any services offered through the ‘Site’ will be accurate or reliable.
Limitation of Liability and Indemnification:
Void Where Prohibited:
This ‘site’ and its contents are intended to comply with the laws and regulations in India. ‘Surana Dental Care’ reserves the right to limit provision of our products or services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction and/or to limit the quantities or any products or services we provide. It shall be deemed that any offer for any product or service made on this ‘site’ is void where prohibited. Similarly, any unauthorized offer for any product or service made on any website by any Third Party is void where prohibited.
The User’s right to privacy is of paramount importance to ‘Surana Dental Care’. Any information provided by the User will not be shared with any third party. ‘Surana Dental Care’ assures its Users that any and all information provided by them will not be used for any marketing purposes by ‘Surana Dental Care’. In addition, any medical/clinical data provided by the User will be kept strictly confidential and will only be shared with the requested medical professional. ‘Surana Dental Care’ reserves the right to use the information to provide the User a more personalized online experience.
Links to Third Party Sites:
The Site provides links to websites and access to information, content, products and services from third parties, including users, advertisers, affiliates and sponsors of the Site. The ‘user’ agrees that ‘Surana Dental Care’ is not responsible for the accessibility of, and content provided on, third party websites. The User is requested to read the policies posted by other websites regarding privacy and other topics before use. ‘Surana Dental Care’ is not accountable for third party content accessible through the Site, including opinions; advice, statements and advertisements, and User shall bear all risks associated with the use of such content or materials and for acting upon such content or materials. ‘Surana Dental Care’ is not responsible for any loss or damage of any sort User may incur from dealing with any third party.
Waiver and Severability of Term: